I have always been a fan of the bikini, but it hasn't always loved me back.
My private bits have often been left alone after even the most shallow dives into a pool. While swimming pools allow for re-adjustment or retrieval of your lost swimwear the ocean is far less accommodating!
A couple years back I made the extremely poor decision to wear a J Crew bikini in overhead surf in El Salvador. The first set wave stole my suit and threw me nakedly ashore in front of several strangers, of course most of whom were mothers and children. Never again.
With only a few (please be true!) months of wetsuit weather left til summer, the hunt is on. I am done donning ill-fitting boardshorts or even less flattering, Nike sport suits I wore for water polo.
Thankfully, the genius of Surfline has provided an über comprehensive guide to selecting suits that stay on.
It's official: bikinis are finally triumphant in the age old battle against waves! Surf on.
Check out the complete article and all the bikini recommends here @Surfline
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades