We saw the buzz bubbling, but now it's here. "Hollywood Don't Surf" is a documentary by Greg MacGillivray examining the last five decades of Hollywood's obsession with surfing.
Greg got everyone involved. Check out the cast listed on IMDB including Quentin Tarantino, Pam Anderson, Steven Spielberg, Laird Hamilton, Stacy Peralta and Greg Noll.
Here's a Gallery of the Greatest Surf Films
Follow the film as it comes to the states for release here on there site and check out the article about the Cannes premiere from Nikki Finke's Deadline.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades